Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates
About our Team:
Business Enablement and Optimization (BE&O)
The BE&O mission and strategy focuses on short term projects with clear scope, clear deliverables and business ownership. Via process optimization, automation and governance, BE&O facilitates real value, measured in hours or cost reduction on behalf of the business while driving long term adoption.About this role:
We are looking for someone with the ability to quickly learn complex business processes, systems and tools and break them down into manageable training modules for new and existing associates, both onsite and remote.
An effective candidate will be able to adapt to different styles of learning and incorporate those in developing best-in-class training. The ideal candidate will have some graphical artistry experience.
The candidate will strive to continuously improve their skills and master the ability to create training materials and content.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating electronic-based training and other online, remote learning training aids / tools.
- Develop SME level understanding of business systems and tools with the ability to breakdown information into consumable on demand adult learning modules.
- Develop and promote tool and training value proposition for multiple audiences include consumer, management and executives
- Develops appropriate measures to ensure training initiatives are effective and in alignment with business strategy.
- Based on needs assessment and other data points, designs, develops and delivers training and interventions to address identified needs or gaps in performance or knowledge.
- Independently manage or participate in projects determined in conjunction with leadership.
- Maintain awareness of new developments in training and instructional design and recommend modifications in our current curriculum and practices.
- Work in tandem with Sr eLearning Developer (Digital Content) on eLearning content and deliverables
- Minimum 3 years of e-Delivery content creation.
- Experience with video creation tools such as Camtasia, Articulate, Adobe or equivalent.
- Ability to plan work and meeting deadlines, strong attention to detail and strategic thinking
- Strong communication, leadership, organizational and problem-solving skills
Education: Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience. Ability to make significant contribution to processes and systems.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.