Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
We are looking for an amazing technical writer with graphic artis
t experience for our BE&O team. This position will create communications, training, templates, presentations supporting systems, tools and processes and will be pivotal in spreading awareness within the organization.
An effective candidate will be able to adapt to different styles of learning and incorporate those in developing best-in-class training.
The ideal candidate will have some graphical artistry experience. The candidate will strive to continuously improve their skills and master the ability to create training materials and content.
They will produce and drive awareness and adoption of eTraining modules for both new and existing associates, onsite and remote. Awareness and adoption will be targeted at multiple audiences including consumers and executives through a variety of electronic methods.
An effective candidate will focus on appealing to consumers’ interests and motivation by creating engaging material and promote collaboration between internal stakeholders to ensure consistency in outputs.About the Team
: Business Enablement and Optimization (BE&O)
The BE&O mission and strategy focuses on short term projects with clear scope, clear deliverables and business ownership. Via process optimization, automation and governance, BE&O facilitates real value, measured in hours or cost reduction on behalf of the business while driving long term adoption.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Write, develop, edit and publish eLearning deliverables for on-demand content
- Produce content on a variety of digital platforms to market, drive awareness of eLearning and associated strategic initiatives
- Support marketing and adoptions of business systems and tools
- Uses clear communication and cross-functional process management skills to ensure timely delivery of effective training programs and sessions that add value to the business.
- Independently manage or participate in projects determined in conjunction with leadership.
- Maintain awareness of new developments in training and instructional design and recommend modifications in our current curriculum and practices.
- Suggest new ways to promote training offerings and reach target consumers
- Work in tandem with Sr eLearning Developer on eLearning content and deliverables
- Minimum 3 years of e-Delivery content creation.
- Experience with video creation tools such as Camtasia, Articulate, Adobe or equivalent.
- Experience with driving organizational adoption and awareness of systems, tools and processes
- Ability to plan work and meeting deadlines, strong attention to detail and strategic thinking
- Strong communication, leadership, organizational and problem-solving skills
Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience. Ability to make significant contribution to processes and systems.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.