Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 45107
Who we are:
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
What we are looking for:
Ingram Micro’s Public Sector team is seeking a Program Specialist-Sales that will support a variety of assigned programs and projects within out public sector G1 sales team. We are looking for someone that has direct experience supporting Federal/SLED sales initiatives, able to manage programs/projects to completion and collaborate cross functionally. Knowledge of Ingram Micro systems and process is a plus.
- Responsible for planning and managing programs to meet product delivery, quality, customer service, cost, and revenue goals.
- Acting as project team leader, coordinates team efforts in assigned accounts/territories
- Ensures revenue growth, account penetration and customer satisfaction
- Review requirements, identifies tasks, assigns and coordinates resources and creates/tracks project schedules
- May participate in the development of strategies pertaining to Public Sector Sales Programs
- Will champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity
What you bring to the role:
- A 4 year college degree (or additional experience in a related field)
- 3 years of experience related to working with programs and ideally at least 1 year of direct experience working in Technology Distribution/Reseller Partners/Tech Manufacturers
- Knowledge of technology products and distribution channels
- Knowledge of Ingram's business practices, processes and systems is a plus
- Knowledge of general computer applications required. Proficiency in Excel Required
- Strong negotiation skills – must be an influencer
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and understand/communicate complex financial data
- Ability to implement recommendations and see projects through to completion
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility – Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.