Core Java - Sr Software Engineer, App Devt-IND
Job ID: 44968
Description About Us:
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.We are looking for:
Sr. software professional to be part of the growing dynamic team of Software Engineers in Barcelona which responsible for the design and development of several core microservices of the Platform.What You Will Do:
Skills / Project Experience - required:
- Technical Analysis or Impact Analysis of the given technical and/or functional specifications or a CR
- Develop the code and unit test cases according to the given requirements and coding standards with minimal errors
- Maintains and modify existing and new functionality in the application
- Foresee post-deployment design challenges, performance, and scale bottlenecks
- Support, analyze, and resolves technical and functional issues also on existing code
- Ensure quality of the code delivered
- Completing the code within the stipulated time period consistently
- Perform peer review processes of code, ensuring maximum quality of the deliverable
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Work collaboratively with others in achieving goals. Support and contribute in a team environment
- Create documentation of development tasks and monitor systems
- Takes initiative in learning/imparting knowledge on new skills for self-development and/or for achieving project goals
- Provide a few hours overlap to the onsite team in the US during EST morning hours
Skills / Project Experience good to have:
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Expert in Core and advanced java
- Experience in Spring-hibernate framework
- JMS Knowledge
- Oracle / SQL database knowledge
- Tomcat server
- Experience in working with Web services – REST and SOAP
- Basic knowledge of Linux shell scripts
- Working knowledge of change control and version control processes using source code control tools, specifically Subversion.
Why Ingram Micro:
- Experience in working with SAP Hybris framework
Ingram Micro brings you a chance to have a job with the creativity and freedom of a startup together with the stability of a large, established company with almost $50B annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
You will get the opportunity to begin a long-term career with unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and international organization like Ingram Micro.