Miami, FL, United States
Job ID: 45077
With $ 46 billion in revenue, Ingram Micro has become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global supply chain business within our company.
We’re hiring for an Operations / Warehouse Supervisor at our Miami, FL Logistics Center!
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for leading a team of associates within a business unit of the Logistic Center by directing and prioritizing workflow and ensuring frequent communication with the team. In addition, the Operations Supervisor is responsible for ensuring compliance with set processes and policies and ensuring the execution of daily operational plans and strategies successfully. This includes driving accountability through methods that promote associate excellence with consistent and fair feedback through coaching and corrective action. The Operations Supervisor will demonstrate the ability to lead through methods that create and sustain a positive workplace culture.
Requirements and Experience:
• Bachelor degree preferred
• 2+ years of experience in a supervisory role.
• Ability to drive continuous improvement.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Functional Knowledge and Skills:
• Knowledge of warehouse operations, methods, and procedures.
• A strong desire to teach and coach teams to success
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• Self-starter to lead change and make independent and informed decisions.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Intermediate expertise with Microsoft Office
Ingram Micro associates are offered a variety of benefits ranging from:
*Business Casual Dress
*A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
*Open Door Policy
*Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K
*Company Observed Holidays
*Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.