Assoc SAP Analyst IS Security-IND
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 44756
Responsible for the daily operations of the application security tasks focusing on SAP security maintenance, role management, user management, role assignment, role development and integration. This position is responsible for understanding the corporate policies related to IT security and applying these policies to IT practices.
Key Job Functions:
- Daily management and maintenance of the SAP application security landscape including bolt on / secondary environments
- Hands on experience on GRC implementation and support. Experience on GRC 12.0 will be preferred.
- Cultivate skill sets related to SAP and best practices in security
- Perform day to day operations of user management and administration.
- Develop / execute an Application Security program through a close working relationship with Senior team members.
- Creation of documentation related to the user and role administration functions.
- Ensuring that application security requirements are identified early-on and are built into provisioning and de-provisioning lifecycles
- Pick up on the job skills to plan and coordinate design, integration, development, validation and implementation of specific security policies, systems and services
- Evaluate new security trends and technologies
- Make recommendations to strengthen the information security environment
- Lead assessment and acquisition of application security tools and technologies in the user and role provisioning areas, expand to other areas of SAP security.
- Attend design and application architectural reviews.
- Provide guidance and support for user related issues to end users, project team, helpdesk users.
- Develop and execute metric and reporting on state of security environments.
- Exercises appropriate discretion when possessing confidential information
- Support and enforce Information Security Policy, Standards, and Guidelines for business operations and technology implementations
- Provide operational or technical expertise in support of projects and initiatives as requested to fulfill corporate objectives
- Work with Internal and External Auditors facilitate auditing of IT and manage the resolution of the findings.