Inside Sales Specialist Information Technology
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our Advanced Solutions business across Europe and the Middle-East. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our go-to-market Presales, Sales, Business Development and Marketing teams. Our Advanced Solutions business is focused on resellers in the Business-to-Business space (B2B).
In this job as Inside Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for large, diverse, complex territories and/or products, developing and maintaining the customer base to accelerate the constant business growth of our Advanced Solutions unit.
The location for this full-time job is in Italy, based in Casalecchio di Reno (BO), the Ingram Micro site dedicated to Cybersecurity. You will report directly to our Cybersecurity Advanced Solutions Manager - Italy.
What will you do?
- You will sell and/or renew our products and services via phone, various collaboration software or to your assigned territory, industry and accounts.
- You will focus on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing the existing customer base.
- You will generate prospective customers through cold calling, qualify and follow up with sales leads.
- You act as the sole sales representative for your assigned territory, industry, accounts, and/or product.
Which Talent do you bring?
- You have 3+ years of experience in networking and related technologies (active certifications like CCNA are considered ameliorating)
- You have a strong curiosity in computer and technology products and associated systems and services.
- You are entrepreneurial, see opportunities and like challenges.
- You have experience with a fast-paced and commercially driven organization.
- You are customer centric, positive by nature and driven by personal, team and company success.
- You like to be a game changer in our company, for our vendors and customers, to set the standard for years to come.
- You are fluent in English and you are confident communicating daily with international speakers and with our Customers
What’s in it for you?
You will get the opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important and innovative business units in our organization with multiple possibilities for personal growth, channeling the success of INGRAM MICRO Cybersecurity division and gaining a deeper understanding of the solutions that we will together shape for our customers.
In this process you will be able to leverage all of Ingram Micro teams, and we will support you in your professional and personal development, also providing you with access to multiple Learning channels and many high quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge, skills and certifications suitable for your daily job.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.