Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
This position has the opportunity for hybrid work with up to three days remote per week.
The Senior Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis provides leadership in managing the financial planning needs of the Shipwire business.
- Provide financial information for commercial, operational and strategic business decision support across the organization.
- Oversee financial analysis and planning function to appraise and impact operating results in terms of cost, budgets, policies of operations, increased profit from operations and return on invested capital.
- Determine appropriate information to support management assertion, pull financial and non-financial information from various sources, develop management reporting.
- Partner with business owners to develop Shipwire Global Platform including Global P&L’s and Global Customer Financial Models.
- Drive sales with customer claims research and financial disputes for invoicing.
- Drive growth and profitability through business partnership and financial analysis around operational initiatives and cost structure
- Be a trusted business partner to Sales Leadership, co-leading executive presentations, preparing BoD/ Executive Management presentations.
- Partner with Accounting to develop strong financial KPI’s, accurate billing vs pricing analysis
- Develop P&L detail and summary reports as well as summarize key operational metrics.
- Provide benchmarking and ROI analysis on all new customers.
Forecasting and Budgeting
- Lead annual budget and quarterly forecast updates for all aspects of P&L including Revenue, COGS, SG&A, etc.
- Aggregate sales forecasts and budget and explain material variances to a variety of scenarios in a clear and concise manner
- Manage the consolidation of account forecasts post review business owners and management.
Financial and Performance Execution Management
- Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information and make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
- Help identify opportunities to optimize operating structure and processes, including cost management, sales investments, and overhead structures while at the same time being a visionary in support of innovative investments for growth.
- Responsible for delivering effective analysis of performance to drive profitable growth and highlight risks and opportunities.
- Drive forecast accuracy. Influence the development of a reliable sales projection process and reporting that includes modeling and driving internal alignment.
- Provide recommendations on pricing and other margin improvement initiatives, operating expense efficiencies, and working capital improvements.
- Drive the organization’s capability, leveraging systems & shared service efficiencies, and being a champion of sharing and adopting best practices.
- Provide recommendations and input to decisions to drive greater efficiency, productivity and lower costs to serve the business.
- Drive profitability improvements at the account level through evaluation of transactional changes in operating profiles in comparison to original contracts to drive rate and/or terms adjustments.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience.
- 12+ years of progressive Finance/Accounting experience
- CPA or MBA
- Familiarity with financial planning & reporting systems HFM, Big Query, SaaS and / or Start-Up experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong strategic, critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience with evaluation and analysis of financial information and making actionable recommendations that deliver results
- Experience managing a high performing finance team
- Experience partnering with the commercial side of the business to grow the organization
- Strong experience engaging with customers and negotiating pricing
- Demonstrated strong teamwork and leadership skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Refined interpersonal skills along with exceptional ability to influence decisions across multiple internal functions and change management skills
- Decisive, yet collaborative and inclusive
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and adaptability to changing circumstances
Please be prepared to provide three current work references and pass a criminal background check and drug test.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.