International Market Development Representative -Emerging Business
This job posting is no longer active.
Miami, FL, United States
Job ID: 44955
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
What you will be doing:
As an International Market Development Specialist supporting our newly formed Emerging Business Group team for our LATAM Export (South America, Central America & Caribbean), you will use your exceptional sales and customer service skills to:
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers within LATAM markets for Ingram Micro
- Be the expert on your vendor’s product life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages (help them see what technology can do for them)
- Act as the liaison between Ingram Micro’s Sales teams, the Vendors, and our Customers
- Proactively identify opportunities to increase sales & profits through networking, warm calls, and reporting
- Make sales calls (inbound/outbound) to quote prices, provide production information, and follow up on sales leads
What you bring to the table:
- Bi-Lingual English & Spanish – Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent, 2 yr. degree preferred
- 2-3 yrs of relevant experience, ideal candidate will have prior experience with technology/software sales with primary focus on software solutions
- Familiarity with MS Office Programs-Outlook, Excel & Word is required
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written as you will be talking to our customers a lot!
- Driven to get results and achieve goals
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player
What you can expect from us:
A place that you will love to come to work every day!*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility – Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!