Supervisor, Accounts Payable (DE)
Job ID: 45140
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
You bring the talent, we bring the job!
Upgrade your Talent by:
- Monitor, control, improve the process and team performance using SLA, reports, quality reviews, QUBE, GRID, Metrics, KPI’s
- Manage & prioritize customer requests/escalations
- Understanding of customers’ business needs
- Acting as the first line of communication and resolution for any question or doubt from team members
- Drive, lead and execute continuously business improvement projects
- Act as Coach & Mentor, Individual & Team conflict resolution
- Communicate Vision, execute and assess goals and objectives, Staffing plans & schedule
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- University degree desired in Business Science (preferably Finance, Accounting or Business Administration)
- 2+ years of working experience preferably in Finance role in GBS or BPO environment
- Excellent communication skills. Articulate with a high standard of verbal and written clarity in English (other European language is a plus)
- Sound knowledge of MS Office is required
- Works as a team member with respect and integrity
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Embraces And Champions Change