35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating business agreements
- Engaging directly with vendors and customers in all legal aspects of contract negotiation
- Analyzing and provide qualified advice on contractual and other legal issues
- Maintaining and drafting corporate records for the entities in the region
- Reviewing finance agreements
- Supporting the enforcing, updating, and development of Company Group’s policies and procedures for contract review and negotiation
- Supporting the development of Contract Templates
- Supporting and develop contract management activities and procedures
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Law University Degree of an EU member state
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Knowledge of commercial and business law, corporate and finance law
- Excellent contract drafting skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Fluency and legal working proficiency English
- Knowledge of other European languages would be an asset but is not mandatory
- Proficient MS Office user
- Capacity to work with Information and Document management systems
- Knowledge of Dutch and French is an advantage