Solutions Sales Executive (Lenovo)
Greer, SC, United States
Job ID: 44094
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We have an opportunity for a Solutions Sales Executive on our Lenovo team that will help recruit and activate new partners. The ideal candidate will have experience in technology sales with knowledge of servers, data centers and storage. We are looking for someone that has a background in identifying new opportunities, establishing new relationships and getting new partners set up with distribution. This role can be field based or located near one of our offices- Buffalo, NY, Greer, SC, Scottsdale, AZ.
Excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step from an inside sales account management role to a field role with greater responsibility.
- Pro-Actively Promotes and sells a portfolio of technical and/or nontechnical products and/or services and solutions directly to current and new end customers
- Identifies, develops and closes new sales opportunities & creates demand for the organization's products and services by raising their profile with customers
- Achieves revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per account; may conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the customer's senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization's product/service strategies
- Travel – 50%
What you bring to the role:
- Four-year college or additional relevant experience in related field
- Minimum 5 years of functional experience with a minimum of 3 specific experience to this role
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding quotas/sale goals
- Able to work independently and manage time in a field base role while achieving strong results
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite: Excel, Word, PP, Outlook
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written
- Driven to get results and achieve goals
- Flexibilityto work in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility – Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.