About the Company
CloudBlue is the world's largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry.
CloudBlue is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, and today powers the world's largest service provider marketplaces, totaling more than 30 million seats globally. With a pulse on IoT, security, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more, we invite visionaries to make an impact on this fast-growing industry. Our CloudBlue commerce platform enables companies to rapidly increase their level of success in the cloud market by building, scaling and monetizing services.
By having knowledge of SaaS and PaaS and previous experience in eCommerce management, by thriving in a "startup-like" environment and being excited about the impact you will make. Our office is in the North of Spain and has an agile, young and talented environment, with a solid career plan in one of the top cloud companies all over the world.
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- 100% Remote Role. Will transition to Hybrid Work Model
- Base yourself in Brisbane
About the Role:
- If you are interested in a joining a highly effective and lean team dedicated to continuously improve customer experience and make an impact to service delivery, look no further. We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager that will report into the Regional Manager , Managed Services.
- In this role, you will be working with technical and management staff in Infra, Platform, Application, RnD teams etc., to ensure customer's managed and professional services delivery experience exceeds expectations.
- You will also contribute to the growth and development of the Service Delivery and Managed Services organization.
- You will be based in our office in Brisbane Australia, and be part of global Managed Services group, working with global teams, different cultures and time-zones.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Expertise in ITIL processes and experience within eCommerce environment are key aspects to your daily life at Cloud Blue.
- Additionally, knowledge of SaaS and PaaS and a mindset to work in a “start-up-like” organization will help you fit within our high performing team in a quicker pace.
- Using ITIL standards and Managed services framework to ensure service delivery adheres to industry standard and class leading customer experience
- Core responsibilities - Customer Experience, continuous improvement of service delivery and maintaining customer commitments per defined SLA in customer MS contract
- Work with cross-functional teams and hold accountable to Service delivery KPIs, metrics and SLAs
- Managing service tickets - team assignments, SLA, follow through multiple teams
- Create monthly internal reports and customer facing quarterly reports
- Staying up to date about our technology, platform, products
- Contribute to building processes and highlighting customer risks
- Aid the Tech Acct manager and contribute to building roadmap
- Applying ITIL standards and methodologies to managing Service Delivery quality: metrics, KPIs, surveys, customer QBR
- Create customer Operations Manual and knowledge base
- Report summary to exec management, if required
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
- At least 3 years' leading Service Delivery experience for customers within a Managed services organization or Software development team
- At least 2 years' experience working with in-house and offshore multi-disciplinary project teams
- Experience and familiarity working with MS ticketing tools like Service Now, Confluence and Jira
- ITIL certification v3 or v4
- Ability to lead and drive meaningful work through orchestration and facilitation
- Highly fluent in English (written and verbal)
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of PaaS and SaaS, will help with understanding the Cloud Blue ecosystem and navigating through different cross functional teams
- PMP Certified Project Manager
- Basic to advanced level Spanish language
- Experience managing large e-commerce marketplace and or data center projects would be ideal
What's on offer
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine Career Progression Opportunities
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Work alongside leading Vendors and industry professionals
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Staff Purchase Policy & Benefits Scheme
- Paid Birthday Leave
ONLY applicants with current Australian Work Rights and onshore will be considered.
We believe our people are our most important asset which is why we endeavor to create a positive & rewarding environment for our teams.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of click "Apply”.
Applications Closing soon.