Business Development Professional (temporary assignment)
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 45248
Why Ingram Micro?
The Promise of Technology Starts with Our People
Ingram Micro attracts and hires exceptional people who are creative, innovative, flexible, bright, adaptable, and team-oriented. We enjoy a working environment where all are encouraged to contribute new ideas. All of this is what makes us one of the best choices, whether you're launching or growing your career.
At Ingram Micro, you will build your capabilities to new heights that will be rewarding personally and professionally.
This role is responsible for creating and coordinating the lead management process for Acronis in Europe (NEUR/DACH, S Europe/ MEA).
Upgrade your talent by:
- Building & managing a monthly scorecard with local Acronis sales leaders as well as with Acronis European Sales contact(s)
- Working on a regional VAR to MSP program.
- Processing renewal contracts for the vendors in scope as per the agreed internal and external procedures
- Liaising with key company members as they are required to resolve basic to moderately complex transactional issues and navigate through various sales support functions
- Answering reseller inquiries via e-mail or phone to fulfill requests for information and resolution of basic/standard issues or sales inputs within the defined SLA.
- Raising awareness regarding trends in reseller defection (Churn) and work cross-functionally to resolve issues related to potential dissatisfaction.
- Ensuring reseller queries are dealt with promptly
- Performing e-mail to existing or prospective customers on basic company initiatives
- Advises resellers of appropriate programs applicable to their business needs
- Maintains correct contact files, survey files, price files, and other files of pertinent account information/vendor documents.
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Fluency in English
- Have a minimum of 2 years of proven business development experience ideally in the IT industry (cloud security)
- Strong sense of ownership in your work
- Available to travel up to 20% of her/his time