Global Business Process Manager
Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 45271
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Office Location: The employee has the option of working at our corporate headquarters in Irvine, CA OR Buffalo, NY. We also support the hybrid working model, employees have the flexibility to work 3 days from home.
The Global Process Manager is responsible for defining and driving one of Ingram Micro’s top global initiatives. The position includes designing processes and tools to enable new recurring revenue service models, for example subscription and consumption-based business models. A successful Global Process Manager can innovate and take ideas from concept to implementation while providing mentorship and direction to teams.
Travel: International travel is required – estimated travel per year is 20%-25%.
- Collaboration and Influence
- Results Oriented
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Customer Mindset Top of Mind
- Strategic and Global Mindset
- Change Agent
Responsibilities, Supporting Actions & End-Results
- Initiates and drives initiatives to further globally harmonized processes and systems, interacting with global process, IT, PMO and the business.
- Promotes initiatives to ensure business priorities are met
- Participates in peer quality and functional reviews
- Teams with Ingram Micro IS resources as required
End Results: Scalable project support
- Ensures proper prioritization and scheduling, assignment of workload to team and escalation of resource constraints and risk points.
- Supports all global work effort and deliverables to completion
- Provides status to the functional lead and/or Director Global Process
- Ensures global requirements and legal, statutory and/or customer contractual obligations are accounted for in the global solution
- Supports the processes and system solutions to create both immediate as well as future business value
- Escalates issues or risks before they become roadblocks impacting project timelines
- Coordinates with other process team analysts to understand key dependencies, issues and potential risks as well as formulate end-to-end solutions
- Serves as liaison to the global business community to ensure that its needs are fully understood by the project team
- Provides supporting workstreams such as Business Transformation, Global IS, etc. with relevant information to successfully execute their work, contractual and regulatory
- Priorities are addressed while driving project deliverables
End Results: Effective project execution
- Thorough knowledge of cross functional dependencies to uncover opportunities through detailed analytics.
- Defines the required functional scope to support high level business requirements
- Provides planning on assigned key projects and activities
Ensuring business value
- Guides efforts to resolve business issues through validation of requirements, and defines standards to achieve creative and effective process and systems solutions.
- Interfaces with super user management and global process team to ensure appropriate business resource participation to assist with Business Transformation activities as required
- Participates in key Business Transformation activities as required (input to go-live readiness assessments, curriculum reviews, etc.)
- Communicates the changes and benefits of the defined global processes, data definitions, and reporting structures
- Understanding of various processes which would enable Services Business Units
- Building a solid foundation for the Services Global Template
End Results: Ensuring business value
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree, MS/MBA preferred
- For Internal employees, 5-7 years of experience for external employees, 5-7 years of project management, process management or program management experience.
Knowledge, skills and abilities preferred to perform this job include: On-the-job training will be provided, however, previous SAP, MS Dynamics or relevant ERP experience is required.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
- Process knowledge in B2B arena related to sales and distribution transactions, procurement and supply chain
- Demonstrated experience in business requirements analysis, process engineering
- Experience with eCommerce and B2B implementations and the development of transaction specifications
- Proficiency in MS office and SharePoint; knowledge of Visio and Project desired.
- Hands-on experience of working on at least one middleware tool on processes, translations and other integration setups.
- Exposure to ERP functional areas - Order to cash, procure to pay, supply chain execution and/or Finance
- Experience with ERP implementation projects is strongly preferred
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required to interact with IM business teams, other departments, and executives
- Understands Partner Connectivity (B2B Integration including EDI/XML/Flat File Integration) and ERP integration methods, tools, processes and best practices
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities (process, people and technology) to improve partner integration solutions and overall efficiency in the way we do electronic business with trading partners