Specialty Account Executive, Sr
This job posting is no longer active.
Chicago, IL, United States
Job ID: 45160
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
This Senior AE will be managing a complex top tier Cisco Customer
- This is an Account Executive role
- Reports to Director of Sales - Cisco BU
- Works with the Inside Sales Reps in their territory
- Self-starter, technical sales a plus, Cisco background even better
- Good Executive presence, presentation skills
An Ideal Candidate will have:
- Strong Sales / Field Background
- Understand the Cisco Portfolio and/or internal workings of Ingram and the customer base
Key focus for this role:
- Growing the business
- Managing new and existing relationships with key customers to expand the business
- Business planning
Education: Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum 10 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position specific experience. Ability to make significant contributions to the company. *This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.