Sr. Credit Risk Analyst - LATAM Export
This job posting is no longer active.
Miami, FL, United States
Job ID: 45335
What we are looking for:
Ingram Micro is looking for a Sr. Credit Risk Analyst to support our LATAM Export business that not only has experience in reviewing financial statements, and has a commercial underwriting background, but is passionate about providing a Best-in-Class experience for our Reseller partners by effectively collaborating with them to grow their business.
This role is located in our Miami, FL (Doral) office and will be eligible for a remote/hybrid mixed work schedule
Must be Bilingual English Spanish (reading, writing, speaking)
Experience supporting LATAM in this capacity is preferred
What you will do:
- Establish a relationship with our customers and internal stakeholders to understand their business to cultivate opportunity and to mitigate bad debt
- Optimize credit lines to grow sales by reviewing customer financial statements and third-party reports
- Prepare comprehensive written credit reviews and approve limits up to assigned authority
- Conduct ongoing monitoring of accounts in an assigned portfolio to manage risk and opportunity
- Communicate with internal stakeholders regarding specific credit situations and/or general credit practices
- Through Ingram’s channel finance solutions, create custom tailored finance options to help match the right finance solutions for our Reseller’s opportunities
What you bring to the role:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a commercial credit environment, including specific skills and experience with detailed credit/financial analysis required.
- 4 yr degree (or additional relevant experience in related field)
- Must possess: strong financial analysis knowledge, skills and experience; strong written & verbal communication skills to effectively communicate to internal and external contacts at all levels; strong organizational skills; strong PC skills and experience
- Bilingual English Spanish Speaking Required
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced team environment with the ability to prioritize workload
- Works independently with minimal supervision.
- Established and productive professional individual contributor
- Works on moderate to complex projects
- Attention to Detail
- Proficiency in MS suite of tools specifically Excel
- Microsoft Dynamics & Moody’s experience a plus
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility – Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
- A place that you will love to come to work every day!