Customer Service Associate with Swedish
Job ID: 45322
Upgrade your talent by:
- Issuing Returns Material Authorization (RMA’s) to customers in accordance with Ingram Micro and vendor policies
- Coordinating customer refused product to ensure return to Ingram Micro stock with resolve to customer satisfaction;
- Logging Invoice correction claims within the credit & rebill workflow management system;
- Utilizing online tools to aid investigation and for process and work procedures
- Utilizing Impulse vendor compliance tables systems within company policies & guidelines up to
approved authority levels.
- Investigating and approving customer claims up to approved authority levels.
- Processing Customer Out of Terms Requests, verifying and making immediate decisions to issue RMAs
- Interacting with other departments to resolve customer situations.
- Communicating results to internal/external customers via verbal or electronic means.
- Liaising with carriers to obtain Proof of Deliveries (POD) also assisting the freight department;
You'll be a great fit, if you have:
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken Swedish (B2-C1)
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal required in English and second foreign language at B1/B2 level
- 1-2 years previous support/customer service experience and/or data entry is recommended
- Ability to perform duties with accuracy and with a strong degree of urgency
- Ability to multi-task and respond to rapid change
- Ability to communicate with several levels of associates internally and externally in an accurate and professional manner
- Personal computing or keyboarding and Basic knowledge of Excel required