Business Transformation Principal
Dallas, TX, United States
Job ID: 45500
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
The Business Transformation Leader is part of the Transformation Delivery team for a $49 Billion global technology firm. As a trusted advisor to the regional businesses, you will partner extensively with global process owners to design end-to-end processes, organization structures, and technology (ERP, digital, RPA and BI) solutions for go-to-market and finance workstreams. As a transformation leader, you will help chief country executives and staff at all levels deliver better customer experience, quality, efficiency and compliance by leveraging Lean, Six Sigma and Agile. You will impact sales and marketing, operations and supply chain, corporate and executive functions. You will lead global improvement teams of business associates, transformation consultants and technologists to deliver outstanding results.
This position has the opportunity for hybrid work with up to three days remote per week.
- Plan and lead complex, end-to-end Transformation initiatives across various GBS and business stakeholder
- Collaborate directly with senior executives, process owners and technical teams within each line of business to understand goals, objectives and requirements and translate them into comprehensive solutions
- Organize and facilitate teams of Transformation Consultants, process owners, and business users in assessment, value identification, and solution design workshop
- Select and utilize Lean, process mining, and other tools and techniques as needed to achieve improvement goals
- Coordinate with Director, Process Mining Technology to oversee Celonis Data Engineers and Analysts team in planning, scheduling, and creating integration and Celonis analyses for transformation initiatives
- Envision, architect, develop and deploy comprehensive process, people and technology solutions
- Lead Business Case development for assigned initiatives
- Champion and oversee adoption of KPIs, Celonis Action Engine/Transformation Center, and other best practices for User Enablement and continuous improvement
- Design process and customer-specific dashboards, analyses and reports
- Present analyses, recommendations, and results to senior level executives and other customer teams
- Initiate and sustain engagement with business and GBS stakeholders.
- Establish and ensure appropriate sponsorship and governance for Transformation Initiatives.
- Anticipate and proactively communicate status, milestones, risks, issues, issues, and key findings.
- Establish and oversee appropriate program/project controls and procedures.
- Monitor performance of regional transformation team.
- Identify necessary competencies and training/development needs
- Collaborate with other Business Transformation leaders to plan, develop, and deliver training content
- Provide analysis and input on Business Transformation strategy, opportunity portfolio, and priorities
- Assist in identifying and developing standard transformation methodologies and business solutions
- 10+ years Business Transformation consulting/ inhouse role or equivalent experience in a complex organization.
- Demonstrated success analyzing complex processes and operating environments, architecting holistic improvements (covering process, technology and organization), quantifying operational and financial benefits
- Suitable client service experience, business acumen, professional judgment, and communication skills to engage effectively with senior executives and process owners.
- Credentials and expertise in one or more of the following:
- business process design
- Lean transformation
- process mining
- Strong facilitation skills, experience with modern analytics and tools, and ability to rapidly establish depth in core process areas
- Successful project team management and/or large scale cross functional team leadership.
- BS/BA in Business, Engineering, or related field required; MS or MBA preferred
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Celonis or similar process mining experience is a strong plus.
Customer and Industry Knowledge:
- Experience in Order-to-Cash, Supply Chain or Procurement is a strong plus
- Evidenced desire to lead complex business transformation initiatives with aggressive targets and timelines
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.