Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition leads the recruiting function globally for Ingram Micro’s Cloud and CloudBlue organizations. Ingram Micro Cloud is the world’s #1 source for cloud solutions! Global cloud consumers and providers count on Ingram Micro Cloud to buy and sell leading technology and services—in one place. As a business unit of Ingram Micro, Ingram Micro Cloud powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace. We’re committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success—by leveraging our hyper-scale platform technology, an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from tech innovators, and go-to-market support and resources to speed adoption and growth.
This amazing leader is required to collaborate with Human Resources leaders, Executives, and other Sr. Leaders to develop and implement creative recruiting strategies and facilitate cost-effective, efficient recruiting processes to both develop a robust talent pipeline and meet resource requirements. This role will play both strategic and consultative roles, partnering with the business to identify and define current and future workforce needs, including ongoing forecasting for attrition, and changing market conditions. Our talent acquisition team is not your ordinary large corporate HR team! We are a fast, agile, scrappy, gritty, and get stuff done type of team! Our business moves extremely fast, and we need to always be ahead of the game!
What we need you to do:
- Develop and align recruiting strategies, and processes to support business objectives. This requires constant engagement with the leadership teams by partnering and collaborating to identify their business needs.
- Develop a high impact employment brand that is tailored for the geographies in which we operate
- Drive continuous improvement in applicant experience, recruiting productivity, and planning and forecasting of hiring.
- Build and implement operational efficiencies and practices that drive strong performance across all recruitment-related metrics including Time to Fill, Quality of Hire, Cost Per Hire and Source Effectiveness
- Assess and improve our use of social media for brand awareness and acquiring passive talent.
- Assess and improve our use of technology products related to streamlining the sourcing and interviewing processes.
- Develop comprehensive reporting mechanisms to communicate overall performance to HR leadership, executive team, and hiring managers
- Manage ongoing communication strategies internally to drive program adoption, help facilitate hiring manager recruitment ownership and participation, and provide training and best practices
- Implement efficient, scalable recruiting business processes (such as Sourcing) which support Talent Acquisition’s global center of excellence, delivering recruiting services across the enterprise.
Percent of time in this area - 60%
- Lead the talent acquisition team/function, including measurement, administration, reporting, analytics, and insight.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party recruiters and consultants where appropriate.
- Project planning/design and supervision of project execution
- Effective scheduling and prioritization of multiple projects even under adverse or stressful conditions.
- Budget management responsibilities.
- Resource planning to support future initiatives and in proportion to project impact.
- Ensures that project priorities and deadlines are communicated to all appropriate associates.
- Possess strong knowledge of Ingram, its’ systems, key people, and business processes, and takes these into consideration when planning projects.
- Makes project decisions based on multiple subject matter areas.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with the team, other departments, customers, vendors, and executives.
Percent of time in this area- 20%
Leading and Managing People
- Establishes clear direction and defines priorities for the team.
- Establishes performance goals and objectives.
- Provides coaching, career development, and evaluations for direct reports.
- Balances the need to develop others with the need to meet other responsibilities.
- Acts with integrity and respect.
- Helps others to resolve conflicting priorities.
- Accountable for personal and organizational excellence.
- Fully understands Ingram Micro’s policies and procedures. Acts in accordance with all company policies and can explain them to associates.
- Attempts to increase system and organization knowledge of direct reports
Percent of time in this area- 20%
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience in Human Resources, with a minimum of 3 years in Global Talent Acquisition and 5 years in a managerial capacity (in any of the major HR functional roles).
- BA preferred, but the overall experience is everything in recruiting!
- Demonstrated ability to operate in an environment with ambiguity and change, adapting to and being a champion for positive change
- Leverages strong business acumen and analytic capability to integrate Talent Acquisition and business strategies
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- Ability to apply and create “best practice” solutions
- Demonstrated ability to take initiate and have a bias for thoughtful action
- Skilled at building credibility and effective relationships and is a strong collaborator
- Demonstrated proficiency in influencing, negotiating, and managing conflict
- Solid understanding of global recruitment practices
- Resilient with a high level of personal integrity and energy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.