Field Sales - Cloud IaaS (AWS & Azure) West Region
This job posting is no longer active.
Scottsdale, AZ, United States
Job ID: 45634
Field Sales - Cloud IaaS (AWS & Azure)
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Do you excel in field sales? We’re looking for a salesperson that understands Infrastructure as a Service to join our team.
Build relationships within a defined geographic territory.
- Responsible for leveraging relationships and recruiting new partners to take advantage of the value within Microsoft Azure and AWS products, programs, and services capabilities.
- Responsible for growing profitable sales, and market share across the distribution channel by helping a traditional computer reseller transition to a profitable Managed Service Provider (MSP) with a steady annuity stream. This is an area of explosive growth.
- Deeply research into partner’s IaaS / PaaS business, and forge relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of Microsoft Azure and AWS services, and key competitive products including life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages.
- Proactively identify sales opportunities alongside Microsoft Azure and AWS partners.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Sales resources, aligned in the same geography or business unit(s) to ensure we are providing maximum value to our partners.
- Be the resident subject matter expert on the Microsoft and AWS Partner Networks, and the respective programs impacting partner profitability, to ensure they maximize their consumption of available resources and continue investing in the strategic alignment of Infrastructure as a Service through Ingram Micro.
- This position is primarily focused on identifying and earning the business from net-new transacting partners. May travel up to 40%
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all duties.
- Minimum of two years previous field sales experience or four years’ experience with Ingram Micro in a sales/customer service capacity equivalent to a Channel Account Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years previous sales/account management experience (preferably in a related industry) or one-year experience with Ingram Micro in a sales/account management capacity equivalent to a Channel Account Specialist.
- Knowledge of professional, effective telephone techniques, sales, and account management skills.
- Ability to develop deep technical and product knowledge.
- Ability to expand that technical knowledge to become a Microsoft subject matter expert.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must respond to rapid change, perform duties with accuracy and with a strong degree of urgency
- Prioritize and perform work with minimal supervision
- Able to handle large quantities of information while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Comfortable presenting via screen share, or in person, in front of executive audiences
- Ability to overcome objections,
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law