Business Systems Technical Support Professional
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 44401
Upgrade your talent by:
- Providing initial investigation on issues and understand if the issue is a tool issue, knowledge gap on tool utilization. This includes gathering of the following evidence needed but not limited to links, screenshot, recording of issues, system logs and history;
- Ensuring to complete all needed information in IMServe ticket for proper documentation;
- Providing interim resolution that is agreed with Level 2 and Level 3 support teams on various tools but should not include changes in the codes and would only be resolved using front end tools;
- Initiating bridge call for critical and high issues reported by the business within the agreed SLA;
- Redirecting business requests to the appropriate team handling the tool – specific tool Level 2 support or in Global IT team;
- Managing access for the various tools agreed to be handled by Level 1 Support team which may include addition, modification, removal of users in the tool;
- Updating active users report as part of access management on various tools;
- Monitoring all systems for the agreed DNA governed tools using the health checker for iBPS/Omniflow, Orchestrator or other tools provided by the developers;
- Providing initial investigation of the system issues found during system monitoring and gathering proper documentations and evidence so Level 2 or Level 3 Support teams can resolve the issue;
- Directing bugs found to the appropriate team (Dev or Level 2 Support) to handle and fix the bugs within the agreed SLA;
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- /B.S. in Computer Science, Business, or in a related field
- At least one-year functional experience
- Entry level Production support of any system
- Beginner experience or knowledge on IT Service Management
- Entry level experience in product management or project management would be an advantage
- Advanced MS Office Skills including PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, etc.
- Foundational knowledge on automation, SQL, html or CSS, or Java would be an advantage
- Entry level knowledge and understanding of customer support, service management and different systems.
- General understanding of technical, cost, risk and business implications of potential decisions on other projects and client needs and incorporates these into recommendations