Associate Business Analyst- eCommerce
Miami, FL, United States
Job ID: 45635
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. After over 40 years in the industry, we’re continuing to expand our footprint and we’d love to expand it with you!!
How do you stand out?
You’re a dreamer, a big thinker, you zig when others zag. The visual medium is your passion and you’re excited to learn and grow – inspired to channel your talents into tangible, effective and fresh work.
Essential responsibilities of your role:
- Analyze, research and design different building blocks for our eCommerce offering.
- Ability to contact possible vendors to complement our offering
- Capacity to recommend/chose between “own development” and outsourced. Design of chosen processes to be implemented.
- Commercial and analytical skills to monitor different options while selling online
- Prepare presentations
- Help prepare proposals RFQs / RFIs responses
Knowledge, skills, and/or abilities you need to have:
- Actively enrolled in an accredited college/university program, or recently graduated (within the last semester or quarter) from an accredited college/university program.
- Strong academic record with a cumulative overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Bilingual English / Spanish
- Flexibility to quickly adjust and pivot towards new ideas
- Commercial mindset, e-commerce technical understanding
- The structural mindset to follow through when concepts are being sold and or projects implemented
- Energetic, “business owner” approach attitude.
What this position offers you:
- Opportunity to begin a long-term career with a stable and growing Tech organization
- Remote/In-Office hybrid option
- Potential to relocate to countries where Ingram Micro leads business
- Exposure to emerging global markets
- Rotational development opportunities
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.