Associate, Business Sales
Miami, FL, United States
Job ID: 45637
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. After over 40 years in the industry, we’re continuing to expand our footprint and we’d love to expand it with you!!
We are looking for ambitious recent college grad and/or university students who are ready to expand their skills and apply them to meaningful work with a global organization.
How do you stand out?
You’re a dreamer, an ambitious goal setter, a thinker, you zig when others zag. The visual medium is your passion and you’re excited to learn and grow – inspired to channel your talents into tangible, effective, and fresh work.
Essential responsibilities of your role:
- Nurture, maintain and drive a healthy pipeline
- Qualify leads
- Prepare presentations
- Help prepare RFQs or RFIs responses
- Support the onboarding of new customers
Knowledge, skills, and/or abilities you need to have:
- Actively enrolled in an accredited college/university program, or recently graduated (within the last semester or quarter) from an accredited college/university program.
- Strong academic record with a cumulative overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Bilingual English / Spanish
- Considerable interpersonal skills to be able to engage with customers, at times contacting them for the first time
- Administrative capabilities to keep activity with leads and contacts in an organized manner
What this position offers you:
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
- Possible opportunity to begin a long-term career with a stable and growing organization
- Possible remote/In-Office hybrid option
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.