Credit Control & Collections Specialist
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 45586
Description Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
You bring the talent, we bring the job!
Upgrade your talent by:
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Managing Credit and Collection for strategic key customers;
- Collection of customer debts, identification and follow-up of invoices;
- Classifying, posting and follow-up on customer debits for reasons such as returned goods, pass-through items, price differences, etc.;
- Handling invoice and debit related issues;
- Raising and managing disputes, ensuring customers are contacted and all queries are resolved or actively escalated.
- Advanced English – used as principal working language;
- Economic/ Finance Bachelor Degree is an asset;
- Experience in finance related role or customer interaction role;
- Relevant working experience in a credit environment dealing with major customers;
- Good communication skills – able to work with customers and internal associates to achieve appropriate resolution of issues;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel