Senior Manager Security (w/m/d)
Dornach bei München, Germany
Job ID: 45757
Description Deine Aufgaben:
Das bringst Du mit:
- Develop and execute on a Cyber security strategy working together with our international security center of excellences.
- Build and Manage a High performing local sales team to execute the strategy and reach the sales and profit targets and goals.
- Execute the local sales strategy to attract Resellers, MSP’s ISVs and key Vendors in to the Ingram Micro Security & cloud Ecosystem and achieve sales targets. Be the digital transformer. Develop security and cloud business with high margin and recurring business using the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
- Collaborate and work with other Ingram Micro (local & global) teams. To truly use the power of One Ingram Micro.
- Deliver sales results and build a long term business portfolio with Key Vendors from many industries. Build business plans for key vendors like Trend Micro, McAfee, Acronis, Microsoft, Fortinet etc.
- Work on and develop business plan to win new Cyber Security vendors like Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Crowdstrike.
- Manage forecasts, Pipeline, opportunities and deals.
- Manage the teams as a manager you are responsible for the security team withing the Software and cloud department. You will also work with a supervisor who helps you on managing the team and pipeline management, forecasting and resporting.
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung unter Angabe von Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung. Bitte beachte, dass Du nur eine Datei hochladen kannst!
- You should at minimum have a bachelor degree
- Speaks and writes German and English fluently
- At least 10 years of experience in Cyber Security markets
- At least 10 years of experience in people management role.
- Proven sales management experience and knowledge of the region
- Strong personal sales performance history
- Proven experience and knowledge in IT Channel
Bewerbungen von Behinderten und ihnen Gleichgestellten erwünscht.