Sr. Associate, Human Resources (Temporary- 3 Months Contract)/ Dubai
This job posting is no longer active.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 45551
About Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
We are looking for a Sr. Associate, Human Resource who is expected to provide technical support proficient in scope of Human resources and responsible for obtaining, recording, and interpreting human resources information within a company. They are tasked with managing company human resources records and assisting new employees with enrollment procedures. The position serves as a consultant to line managers on human resource-related issues. The HR Associate professional will be accountable and responsible for onboarding, offboarding, payroll support, manage employee benefits programs and probations.
Contract Duration: Temporary (3 Months)
What will you do?
1. Payroll Support
- Support Comp & Ben team to processing of monthly payroll in a timely manner
- Conducting monthly induction on payroll & HR policies
- Manage Probation for all new hires
- Monthly Leave processing & attendance management
- Compensation & Benefits
- Management of Medical insurance.
- Liaising with Finance and HR Manager on insurance renewal
- Managing Loyalty benefits for associates.
3. Onboarding, Probations & Exit Management
- Liaising with IT team to ensure laptop/system access are ready before joining.
- Creating HR system credentials for new hire on the date of joining.
- Sending welcome mailer to new hire, with all the system login details.
- Assisting new hire with bank account setup
- Managing the probation evaluation process
- Sending probation assessment form to managers
- Sending probation confirmation email to new hires on successful completion of probation.
iii. Exit Management
- Sending exit clearance email to relevant departments to complete the exit clearance process.
- Terminating HR system credentials and updating End of Service calculation based on termination/resignation.
- Processing End of Service benefits once visa cancellation has been completed.
- Engagements & HR administration
- Engagement Activities & CSR
- Prepare communication and mailers (public holidays, AL leave balance, engagement activities, HR updates, HR related communication etc.)
- Managing Document / letter requests such as bank letters, NOCs, Experience letters etc.
Which Talent do you bring?
- You have a Bachelor Degree / Masters in Business Administration (specialization in HR)
- Experience - No. of years – 2+ years in the field of Human Resources
- Highly organized.
- In depth Knowledge of UAE Labor law
- Mature attitude & Confidential nature
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Excellent MS Office Skills particularly Word, Excel, with knowledge of using ERP systems.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents .