Professional, IT Systems / Network Administration
Job ID: 45555
The Professional, IT Systems / Network Administration is responsible for the deployment and support of regional enterprise services. The associate will have extensive support and managerial experience with Cisco networking devices, other networking technologies and a firm understanding of the networking principles.
- Defining technology standards, work on cross functional project teams, and trouble-shoot complex issues.
- Creating solutions operational documentation that can be managed by the Ingram Micro Site Support teams.
- Managing critical service desk incidents within SLA, providing leadership in troubleshooting.
- Planning, coordinating, structuring, and executing complex tasks that involve multiple teams and technologies.
- Working with project managers to define and deliver project tasks on time and budget, tracking and reporting time as required.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent job-related experience
- Cisco Networking Technologies (4 years)
- CCNP certification (preferably Routing and Switching + Wireless)
- Very strong written and verbal English
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to lead groups of engineers on triage calls, communicates updates/status to business liaisons and IT Managers, and be seen as a leader.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Ability to extract, transform, and pivot large amounts of data using Microsoft Excel
- Experience creating multi-page reports, operating procedures, and other documentation using Microsoft Word.
- Cisco LAN Switches (4 years)
- Experience configuring and managing core switches – Cisco Catalyst 4500, 4500x, 6500 Series, Nexus 55xx Series, C9300, C9500
- Experience configuring and managing access switches – Cisco Catalyst 2960, 3650, 3850, C9200, C9300
- Experience managing and configuring switch stacks and chassis-based switches
- Experience managing and configuring Cisco Virtual Switching System VSS
- Experience with Cisco Fabric Extender (FEX)Technology
- Experience with routing distribution protocols such as EIGRP
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting in complex LAN environments
- Excellent understanding and troubleshooting of L3 environment.
- QoS end to end troubleshooting for voice/video
- Wireless Network Technology (4 years)
- Experience configuring Cisco wireless LAN controllers and Cisco access points
- Experience managing and configuring Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Experience configuring SSID’s across multiple locations
- Experience configuring security settings on wireless such as WPA2