Warehouse Repair Technician
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Job ID: 45951
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.Position Summary:
Available Shifts (MUST be available for 40 hours per week):
- Responsible for the set-up, calibration, testing, troubleshooting and repair of electronic assemblies, sub-assemblies or electromechanical products.
- Works from engineering specifications, blueprints, drawings/diagrams and verbal or written instructions.
- Utilizes various test equipment.
- Collects and summarizes test results.
- Loading, unloading, shipping and receiving warehouse items
- Verify work and confirm correct product and quantities
- Maintain and exceed productivity goals for the department
- Ensure specified processes, procedures and reporting methods for each customer are followed
What you bring to the role:
- MON- FRI 6AM-2:30PM
- MON- FRI 1:30PM- 10PM
- Entry-level position typically requiring little to no prior experience. Work is routine or follows standard procedures.
- Work is closely supervised.
- Problems faced are routine with clearly defined solutions.
- Communicates information that requires little explanation or interpretation.
- Possesses moderate understanding of general aspects of job.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited judgment.
- Has little or no role in decision-making. Works under close direction of senior personnel in the functional area.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 0-1 year general experience. 1 year functional experience strongly desired.
- Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- *This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.