Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
INGRAM MICRO FUN FACTS:
- We have 120+ cloud solutions in 64 countries
- We offer technology solutions in Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Turkey & Africa, North America
- We ship 1.5 billion units per year
- We have 189 logistics centers and service centers worldwide
- Operations in 59 countries with 35,000 associates covering 6 continents
- 250,000 IT solution provider customers
- 2,000 manufacturer partners
- 1 out of 2 mobile devices are distributed in our warehouse
We are hiring at our corporate headquarters in Irvine, CA. Reporting to the Sr Manager, Talent Acquisition and supporting 3 recruiters and business leaders in all regions of the US.
Join our growing team for an exciting opportunity to provide high level recruiting coordination services for the US Talent Acquisition team, where we take pride in providing the highest level of corporate recruitment services to Ingram Micro leaders and associates. We are all brand ambassadors in Talent Acquisition, recruiting and onboarding a world class team of professionals, advancing the Ingram Micro brand across numerous markets and professional communities while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the Ingram Micro hiring process.
We are hiring a proactive, responsible, self-starter that is motivated to help hire, onboard and support associates, recruiters, and the TA leader. Additionally, this role will partner with HR and business leadership to flawlessly execute HR processes and programs throughout the associate lifecycle. May provide administrative support to recruiters and TA leaders (e.g., calendar, expense, interviews, meeting, other special projects).
- Support to the TA team, including, but not limited to agenda management, scheduling interviews and meetings, planning and scheduling conferences, booking of tickets and accommodation and ad hoc projects
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming TA communications
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Interact with external clients and departments
- Generate reports by leveraging from our existing systems
- Coordinate recruiting events
- Develop proficiency, utilizing ATS, CRM and Workday
- Support recruiters with internal job transfers
- Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws
- In partnership with TA, responsible for administering recruitment programs using job fairs and university events to reach university or high school students (local and underprivileged communities) for entry-level roles
- Brand ambassador, representing yourself and the company with integrity and courtesy both internally and externally
- Support the assignment of new requisitions to Recruiter
- New Hire orientation, processing paperwork and onboarding activities
- Schedule Interviews
- Travel and expense reimbursement for candidates
- Become familiar with workday and onboarding updates
- Conduct background and reference checks
- Prepare documentation and simple reports
- Maintain candidate/hiring manager surveys and evaluation tools
- Develop a full understanding of our compensation packages
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of experience and education preferred
- 2+ years of experience in previous HR/Administrative support in recruiting, across a variety of disciplines, preferably for software distribution and technology industry
- Experience using ATS (applicant tracking system), preferable Jobvite
- Experience with MS Teams or other online meeting platform skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Motivated toward individual goals and process improvements
- Sharp analytic and outstanding problem-solving abilities
- Ability to develop a rapport with associates and candidates
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced recruitment agency or Talent Acquisition team is desirable
- Strong technical aptitude for picking up new recruiting tools and technologies
- Relevant experience with software such as MS Office Suite, Office 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and SharePoint
- You enjoy being in a diverse work environment, exposed to global initiatives and opportunities
- You know how to cope with ad hoc situations
- You are characterized by a high energy level and a flexible mindset
- Excellent communication, spelling skills, as well as strong written and verbal communications skills required
- You are known for your drive to achieve results, and your 'getting things done' attitude
Key Characteristics of your role:
- Ability to work with a high level of uncertainty and quickly changing priorities
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decisions making skills
- Practical and effective: combines strong business and common senses; drives towards practical and implementable recommendations
- Positive “can-do” attitude consistently delivering above expectations
- Ability to stimulate others to change and absorb new ideas
- Ability to handle confidential information with the highest level of discretion
- Excellent listener and communicator with strong personal image and poise, recognized for being honest, upfront, and direct with all levels of the organization
- A strong motivator and ability to work effectively in teams and alone
Please be prepared to provide three current work references and pass a criminal background check and drug test.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.