Graphic and Web Designer
Job ID: 45693
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
About our Marketing Team-META,
Ingram Micro’s Marketing team is responsible for Marketing campaigns and Marketing activities across the META
Marketing team is an integral part of our business - our front liners and superheroes, the backbone to our business. You will indeed enjoy the team spirit and oneness among this brilliant team.
We are looking for a you, a Graphic Designer who will be supporting in marketing activities of Aptec by producing graphic designs to communicate Company’s messages with high visual impact (adverts, promotions, banners, invitations etc). You will also be updating websites content and pages while driving vendor email campaigns.
What will you do?
- You will create designs of company’s corporate communication mailers as per provided content
- You will create designs of vendor email campaigns (promotions, invitations for events, seminars, trainings) and corporate campaigns (internal events, solution forums etc)
- You will support in other design activities to support marketing and sales functions (digital marketing campaigns through web, emails, social media)
- You will provide training and coaching to the marketing team members, develop and educate peers on the digital marketing main principles and general knowledge about social media advertising/ campaigns.
- You will handle quality design work – professional creative designs produced with knowledge of company’s marketing requirements, corporate branding guidelines and vendors branding guidelines.
- You will schedule circulation of email campaigns to target customers segments utilizing our CRM system.
- You will be reporting on campaign performance: # of email opened, bounced, which pages viewed by customers.
- You will work closely with Marketing team to understand campaign requirements and objectives of each activity
- You will update company’s corporate websites with latest news and information
- You will update company’s vendors promotions section with latest promos for customers
- You will communicate with sales and marketing on promotions and offers
- You will help in creating artworks for print media, Review magazine & Gitex and other activities deem necessary
Here is what it takes to be one of the team:
- You have a bachelor's degree in marketing or business plus 2+ years of experience in digital marketing/ content management. Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing. In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- You have hard skills and experience for the role: project management, problem solving skills, budgeting, data analysis and decision making, commercial ROI,
- You have technical skills: Content creation, copywriting and content management, Brand marketing and online branding, integrated marketing communication, experience executing paid social media campaigns, SEO and Keywords, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads, LinkedIn Analytics, Facebook Ads, e-mail marketing,
- You have a soft skills-set: passionate, creative, pro-active and result-driven. Self-organized and motivated, able to prioritize, multi-tasking, deadline oriented.
- You have good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, cross-collaboration, value adding team player
- You have a fluent command of spoken & written English and Arabic
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (incl. MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Teams), MS Planner (optional)
- You have knowledge of video editing (optional)
What's in it for you?
- You are adept at HTML and CSS coding for emails specifically
- You have knowledge/understanding of responsive design necessary
- You have intermediate understanding and experience with both XML and XSL
- You understand the email marketing lifecycle
- You have general knowledge of graphic design and layout as it pertains to email
- You have Technical knowledge in HTML, CSS, XML/XSL, Dreamweaver, Photoshop.
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and Talents.