Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Ensures optimal performance for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems ; implements, evaluates and designs ERP systems and applications; troubleshoots ERP-related issues and monitors ERP systems security; installs new releases, system upgrades and patches, as required. May perform ERP systems administration work focuses on vendor selection, configuring, maintaining, and generating reports for an Enterprise Resource Planning system including: Processing ERP information and maintaining records in the system; generating ERP reports and conducting analyses on ERP data; Ensuring the accuracy of information entered into the system and testing new features of the system as they are implemented to verify accuracy of ERP procedures; Troubleshooting for hardware, software and system problems that involve ERP modules.
Four-year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience.
What you bring to the role:
Key success criteria in this position are:
1) an understanding of Accounting and Managerial Finance processes preferably in the distribution/reseller industry
2) experience in capturing Finance business requirements and their translation to SAP solution designs
3) SAP functional knowledge of the Finance specialties that include; Accounting, Management Accounting, Tax, Profitability Analysis, Financial and Operational Reporting, Regulatory and Accounting Standards, Consolidation
4) understanding on the people, process and procedural change impact that come as a result of SAP Finance module implementations
5). Understanding of Industry Best Practices
6) understanding of related cross functional business processes in the area of OTC, SCE, P2P and WM.
Areas of process focus for Finance are:
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.