Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Partners with, and builds strong relationships with, leaders and key decision makers in relevant functions/divisions to optimize business success through HR initiatives.
- Takes a holistic approach to analyze HR issues, resolve problems, and propose solutions.
- Investigates, mediates, and resolves employee and labor relations issues.
- Provides coaching and counsel to business leaders, managers, and employees.
- Brings best practice and external perspectives to strategic and operational business discussions and people management decision-making.
- Applies general understanding of all areas of human resource programs and policies, including recruitment, learning and development, performance management, compensation, benefits, HRIS, equal opportunity and diversity, data analysis, etc.
- Uses workforce analytics to predict trends and make recommendations to leaders
- Anticipates and plans for long-term human resource needs and trends.
- Develops, implements, and ensures the ongoing effectiveness of all internal processes and systems; develops and executes an efficient infrastructure that can deliver HR services consistently, responsively and cost effectively.
- Oversee payroll and personnel administration processes, as well as infrastructure and systems optimization.
- Ensures efficiency and accuracy of HR processes and transactions.
What you bring to the role:
- Seasoned professional individual contributor.
- Works independently with limited supervision.
- Manages projects/processes.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower-level professionals.
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex.
- Influences others regarding policies, practices, and procedures.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical and business matters.
- Will champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity.
- Assists more junior staff members with aspects of their job.
- Incumbents provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in his/her area of specialization.
- Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers.
- Specialist in technical or business skills. Individuals with a customer focus have developed the acumen to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations.
- Four-year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience.
- Kronos Workforce Dimensions experience preferred
- Workday experience preferred
- Ability to make significant contribution to processes and systems.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
- *Tuition Reimbursement
- *Career Development
- *Business Casual Dress
- *A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- *Open Door Policy
- *Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K
- *Company Observed Holidays
- *Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
** Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without sponsorship.
***H1B Sponsorship is not available at this time for this position***
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.