Professional, Enterprise Integration-PHL
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 45311
This position is responsible for administration and support of various software platforms like Microsoft .Net, SQL Server, SMTP Servers, JBoss Enterprise Application Platform, Docker, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Microsoft IIS, Apache Web Server, Nginx, LDAP, SiteMinder Policy Server, and Subversion, running on either Windows or Linux platforms. This person is responsible for ensuring highest levels of reliability, uptime, consistency, and performance of the e-Business platforms to support business strategy, vision, and goals.
This position is based in Taguig City, Philippines and requires the associate to be onsite during core business hours and to be accessible during weekend and off-business hours. This role is for Intermediate System Administrators, DevOps, or Application Support Engineers with four to six years’ experience in this field.
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- Graduate of any IT Related 4- or 5-year course
- At least four years’ experience in application support or server administration coupled with intermediate knowledge about Microsoft .Net, Oracle Endeca, SQL Server, SMTP, FTP, JBoss Enterprise Application Platform, Docker, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Microsoft IIS, Apache Web Server, Nginx, Oracle LDAP, SiteMinder Policy Server, and Subversion
- Excellent with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Strong ability to spot and resolve gray areas, and edge and corner cases is required
- Strong ability to anticipate implicit business requirements is required
- Intermediate knowledge in both Windows and UNIX/Linux Server Administration
- Intermediate knowledge about DNS, DHCP, Networking, VMware, Storage, and Active Directory
- Intermediate knowledge in Docker, Nginx, Jenkins, Subversion, SQL/Oracle Database Administration
- Intermediate knowledge in PowerShell, DOS, and Linux Shell Scripting
- Intermediate server log analysis skills
- Intermediate knowledge in using tools such as ServiceNow, AppDynamics and Splunk
- Server Performance Tuning and Analysis.
- Akamai configuration and management
- Kentico CMS Administration
- Splunk usage and dashboard/alert management