Solutions Development Executive - IaaS West - AWS, Azure
This job posting is no longer active.
Bellevue, WA, United States
Job ID: 45980
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 40 acquisitions since 2012.
Global cloud consumers and providers count on Ingram Micro Cloud to buy and sell leading technology and services—in one place. As a business unit of Ingram Micro, Ingram Micro Cloud powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace. We’re committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success—by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from tech innovators, and go-to-market support and resources to speed adoption and growth. With proven expertise in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Do you excel in Account Development field sales? We’re looking for a salesperson that understands Infrastructure as a Service to join our team.
Build relationships within a defined geographic territory.
- Leveraging relationships and recruiting new partners to take advantage of the value within Microsoft Azure and AWS products, programs, and services capabilities.
- Growing profitable sales, and market share across the distribution channel by helping a traditional computer reseller transition to a profitable Managed Service Provider (MSP) with a steady annuity stream. This is an area of explosive growth.
- Deeply research into partner’s IaaS / PaaS business, and forge relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of Microsoft Azure and AWS services, and key competitive products including life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages.
- Proactively identify sales opportunities alongside Microsoft Azure and AWS partners.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Sales resources, aligned in the same geography or business unit(s) to ensure we are providing maximum value to our partners.
- Be the resident subject matter expert on the Microsoft and AWS Partner Networks, and the respective programs impacting partner profitability, to ensure they maximize their consumption of available resources and continue investing in the strategic alignment of Infrastructure as a Service through Ingram Micro.
- This position is primarily focused on identifying and earning the business from net-new transacting partners. May travel up to 40%
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years previous sales/account management experience (preferably in a related industry) or one-year experience with Ingram Micro in a sales/account management capacity equivalent to a Channel Account Specialist.
- Minimum of two years previous field sales experience or four years’ experience with Ingram Micro in a sales/customer service capacity equivalent to a Channel Account Specialist
- Knowledge of professional, effective telephone techniques, sales, and account management skills.
- Ability to develop deep technical and product knowledge.
- Ability to expand that technical knowledge to become a Microsoft subject matter expert.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must respond to rapid change, perform duties with accuracy and with a strong degree of urgency
- Prioritize and perform work with minimal supervision
- Able to handle large quantities of information while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Comfortable presenting via screen share, or in person, in front of executive audiences
- Ability to overcome objections,
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all duties.
Please be prepared to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law