Technical Pre-Sales Engineer – Software , Automation, Analytics
This job posting is no longer active.
Petaling Jaya, 10, Malaysia
Job ID: 45979
Reporting to the Head of Solution Design & Services, this is for a Technical Pre-Sales Engineer role with a proven skill set, experience and working knowledge of solution designing, Configuration of Build of Materials (BOM), Performing Proof of Concept (POC) and technical enablement.
The role includes day to day duties in the following areas:
- Identify and analyse customer’s Systems requirements and architecture
- Solution Design proposal preparation for bids
- Preparation of Scope of Work (SoW) for technical proposal which includes proposed architecture and sizing
- Provide technical sales advice/support for software solution including sizing, licensing, technical advice, troubleshooting, proof of concepts, demonstration, etc.
- Liaise with vendors, System Integrators and end users when prospecting for business opportunities
- Liaise with internal Product Managers & Business Managers to design marketing programs
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Required at least 3- 5 years of working experience in software applications design, development, and support.
- Relevant field Work experience as a DevOps Engineer is a plus.
- Should have comprehensive knowledge of Macro (VBA), VBA, VB.NET, PHP, Ruby, Python, SQL (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Knowledge of software from IBM Software, Red Hat, Ui Path , Qlik and Cloudera will be an added advantage.
- Receptive to working independently and support the business growth
- Accountable to assisting the business managers in meeting monthly and quarterly sales quota
- A keen, positive attitude individual as well as effective team player
- Fast learner
- Ability to conceptualize automated solutions, Business Data Analytics and Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
- Ability to work independently with a methodical approach, combined with a curious mind.
- A self-starter who delivers high performance and quality work by adapting to challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.