Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business arm of the larger Ingram Micro – and we’re growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs, and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. Today, we deliver the world’s broadest, fully automated marketplace of cloud services. We have a proven track record of success and expertise in SaaS, IaaS, UCaaS, IoT, and Cybersecurity, and a large footprint in the channel that allows our partners to grow faster than any others. Currently, Ingram Micro is the world’s largest technology distributor, with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with over 40 acquisitions since 2012 – and we’re just getting started.
This is where you come in!
Our ideal candidate is someone who possesses excellent communication skills, thought leadership in their role, and an innovative problem solver who isn’t afraid to think outside-of-the-box to provide the best solutions for our partners.
Global Marketing Manager - IaaS
Roles & Responsibilities
On a global basis lead the definition and execution of vendor-specific programs and initiatives, develop and execute joint sales and Go to Market (GTM) programs.
- Develop and execute global marketing programs and campaigns as an overlay to support local marketing execution to achieve incremental revenue targets and grow the overall IaaS business
- Manage a Global IaaS budget of $1M+ to deliver compelling programs and content that can be scaled locally. Measure effectiveness and ROI to ensure we are investing the budget to deliver the highest return possible
- Help to strategize, develop, and support regional and local marketing plans that drive local country activity. Ensure countries have solid plans in place with measurable ROI to achieve high-performance targets
- Lead a Global community of IaaS marketeers who are responsible for local AWS and Microsoft Azure Be the thought leader in guiding countries to deliver excellent local campaigns and activities that align to the Global strategy and programs. Share best practice to help all countries improve marketing execution and hit all targets.
- Prepare and conduct regular business reviews along with the Global IaaS team, Ingram Micro senior management team and vendor leadership team
- Work with the Global IaaS Solution Lead to develop and socialize multi-year strategic plans with vendors in order to secure further significant investment for subsequent years
- Collaborate with the Global IaaS Team to further develop strategic IaaS category level frameworks, solution journey roadmaps, hero campaigns, solution plays for key workloads, and marketing collateral that can be used at scale across all countries.
- Provide internal enablement of country teams on Marketing campaigns, IaaS programs, and program adoption to drive measurable results.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting clear execution results on a regular cadence for high visibility and accountability of performance
- Build campaign processes that enable improved conversion rates from Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Qualified Leads.
- Support the GTM strategy and marketability of new IaaS solutions, products and services and drive its adoption in market.
- Provide strategy, messaging concepts and direction of marketing assets across creative and content teams, which consist of content writers, designers, web developers, etc.
- Work collaboratively with the Strategic Program Managers for top IaaS vendors to ensure alignment and execution of global target
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 8+ years of proven business marketing experience in the software/technology industry and have experience working with or for AWS and or Microsoft.
- A minimum of 3 years working with a channel led business
- Deep understanding of IaaS required
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900) and AWS Cloud Practitioner Certifications preferred or must attain within first 90 days of hire.
- Consistently exceeds goal and key performance metrics, with hands on experience delivering major marketing programs
- Experience developing comprehensive go-to-market plans with F100 companies and executing across international markets
- Strong presentation and communication skills; ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences and drive mindshare
- Ability to think and work creatively to develop unique joint value propositions
- Effectively build strategic working relationships and develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
- Build trust and display confidence in his or her intentions and those of the organization
- Strong sense of ownership in his or her work
- Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills to balance strategic thinking and execution of tactical activity including the ability to crisply communicate and present at an executive level
- Ability to travel internationally when required
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Why Ingram Micro?
- Competitive tech industry salaries
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Matching
- Vacation + Sick Days
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Bonus Opportunities
- Benefits start on day one
- Swag from the coolest vendors in Tech
- Mentorship & Career Growth Opportunities
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.