Celonis Solution Professional (Professional, Business Analysis)
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 46053
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The Celonis Solution Professional (Professional, Business Analysis) role is part of our Celonis Center of Excellence team in our Business Transformation Department.
In this role you will drive successful implementations of the Celonis technology in order to meet customer requirements, accelerate time to first value and drive measurable business impact.
You will work across various business units within Ingram Micro to help them kick-start their process mining journey and drive process excellence across their organization. This role functionally reports to our Celonis CoE Lead.
What You Bring to the Role:
- Business Analysis and Reporting
- Lead & Develop Trainings
- Stakeholder Management
The Ideal Candidate must have the qualifications:
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
- 5 to 7 years overall tenure experience, preferably in the Data Analytics or Process Excellence Analytics space.
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- 3+ years in management / process improvement / technology consulting, professional services, or software services/implementations
- Confirmed application of Celonis in official work assignment
- Celonis Solutions Professional trained & Certified
Customer and Industry Knowledge:
- Experience in Supply Chain or Procurement is a strong plus
- Evidenced desire to work in Big Data, Data Mining and Process Mining
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.