Warehouse Associates (Returns) - Full Time Contract
Richmond, BC, Canada
Job ID: 46086
Want to join a new and rapidly growing department in one of the world's most state of the art, 200,000+ square feet, Advanced Logistics Centre?
If so, then Ingram Micro has got the position for YOU!
We are seeking Warehouse Associates in our Returns department to join our dynamic team at our distribution centre in Richmond, BC.
The pay rate is $16.85/hour, which advancement opportunities
The shift is Monday to Friday, 8AM - 4:30PM (can be earlier once fully trained)
- Handling and testing returned products, such as microwaves, toaster, speaker, digital cameras, TV, and more
- Cleaning will be completed on various consumer electronics before re-boxing
- Loading and unloading trucks prior to and at the completion of a given project
- Operating a pallet jack including building and maneuvering equipment on pallets
- Maintaining the physical security protocols in place and ensuring others follow protocols
- Maintaining the operating condition of all warehouse tools and machinery used to execute primary functions.
- Assisting the activities of the warehouse associates to ensure a positive and efficient work experience.
Education, Experience, and other Requirements
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. As such, we will accommodate disabilities during the selection process and will work with you to meet your requirements.
- Able to lift and move products weighing up to fifty (50) pounds on a regular and consistent basis
- Basic data entry skills an asset
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently with moderate supervision