Demand Generation Specialist (6 months contract)
Job ID: 45902
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
About the role: “Demand Generation Specialist”
You will be a very important asset to the team where you will be responsible of complex Order Management and executing job duties with speed and accuracy in a fast-paced environment. In addition to servicing the customer, providing assistance and support to other members of the Sales Organization and Presales Team, and Management.
What value are you going to add to Ingram Micro:
- You will be driving and improving vendor sales into assigned partners list whilst meeting company objectives and targets.
- You will focus on maintaining current business relationships, improve inactive accounts and create new business opportunities.
- You will represent the company in a professional and competent manner and develop market loyalty to Ingram Micro's and the product
- You will analyze the customer database in assigned region, to identify new opportunities and growth strategies for assigned region.
- You will handle the projection of sales and survey of customers buying plans
- You will profile the customer and understand their business trends and explore vendor loyalty
- You will understand the nature of the customer's business, business cycle and business potential.
- You will bring awareness in the market regarding the products & increase the sales
- You will bring in business from the existing clients and the customer while improving on self-development
- You will maintain good relationship within the internal team & Customers
- You will achieve a minimum of 25 customer calls / day followed by confirmation email.
- You will get familiar with SUSE+RANCHER products, product configuration and assist UAE team when needed.
- You are passion to sell more of the product portfolio
- You will achieve quarterly sales quota
- You will handle daily activities reporting
Here's what it takes to be one of the team:
- You are a graduate and passionate to have a career in sales
- You have excellent written and communication skills
- You have basic grounding of the technical nature of IT products
- You have good analytical skills
- You have excellent PC skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- You are a self-starter, self-motivated and a team player
- You have a high attention to details, good selling on the telephone and time management skills.
- You have good planning and self-organizing skills
- You are customer orientated, approachable.
- You are a multi-tasker and works well under pressure
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get the opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and Talents.