Inside Sales Specialist - Renewal Gulf
Job ID: 45926
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
- The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific
Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
About the role: “Inside Sales Specialist – Renewal Gulf”
You will be a very important asset to the team where you will be responsible of complex Order Management and executing job duties with speed and accuracy in a fast-paced environment. In addition to servicing the customer, providing assistance and support to other members of the Sales Organization and Presales Team, and Management.
What value are you going to add to Ingram Micro:
- You will need to manage Renewals of existing customers in Gulf by coordinating with Distributors, Resellers, and customers to ensure timely renewals of existing customers. This involves sending early reminders, calling customers, preparing quotations and updating the Salesforce opportunity status.
- You will need to generate cross-sell and upsell business out of existing renewal opportunities assigned by being proactive in terms of arranging webinar with distributors, creative emailing campaigns, distributor-partner alignment.
- You will handle the maintenance and upkeeping of Salesforce System – ensuring all renewal opportunities are logged accurately and with minimum un-renewed%.
- You will need to prepare quotations for all Purchase Orders in Salesforce (Creating accounts and Opportunities in Salesforce) for both Renewals and cross-sell.
- You are the first point of contact for any renewal and cross-sell order related queries from Order processing team for any new quotes/PO submission.
- You will need to update Partners and Distributors for Sophos Promos and New Renewal Pricelist Update while helping with continuous activities which drives channel enablement.
- You will support the on-ground Country manager in case of leave/travelling.
Here's what it takes to be one of the team:
- You have 1+ years of experience in customer-/partner-facing role
- You are fluent in English both orally and written
- You are self-motivated, Quick Learner, Result Oriented with Sales attitude
- You need to work under deadlines, individual renewal and cross-sell targets assigned
- You having knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get the opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and Talents.