This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 45219
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Principal Accountabilities - Management
- Maintain a department organizational structure sufficient to meet all goals and objectives
- Properly motivate the credit and collections staff
- Measure department performance with appropriate metrics
- Provide for ongoing training of the credit staff
- Manage relations with collection agencies
- Manage relations with credit reporting agencies
- Manage relations with credit insurance providers (as applicable)
- Manage relations with the sales department
Principal Accountabilities - Credit Operations
- Maintain the corporate credit policy
- Recommend changes in the credit policy to senior management
- Create a credit scoring model
- Manage customer credit files
- Monitor the credit granting and updating process
- Accept or reject the staff's credit recommendations
- Personally investigate the largest customer credit applications
- Personally visit the largest customers to establish relations
- Monitor periodic credit reviews
- Monitor deductions being taken by customers
- Manage the application of late fees
- Manage the corporate financing program
- 5+ years of credit experience. Bachelor's degree in business and experience with credit scoring systems preferred. Have a thorough knowledge of credit-related laws. Be willing to periodically travel to customer sites. Have considerable experience with customer negotiations.
- Works in a fast-paced office environment. Expected to travel to customer locations on short notice to conduct negotiations. Occasional overtime may be necessary.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.