Sr. Network Engineer (Sr. Professional)
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 45827
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The Senior Network Engineer shall primarily perform network planning, design, and implementation of Ingram Micro’s Remote Offices and Datacenter Networks. The successful candidate will also provide escalation support to resolve complex incidents.
- Design and build the network infrastructure of all new remote sites and data centers based on customer and business requirements.
- Lead network migrations, remediations and integrations.
- Participate in design discussions and provide recommendations based on logical reasoning and best practices.
- Level 3 network support for the global network of Ingram-Micro, communicating with stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Document network diagrams, method of procedures and bill of materials.
- Participate in the Ingram Micro change management process and ensure assigned change is approved.
Disclaimer *The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time or as necessitated by business demands.
- The candidate must have an active CCNP Routing and Switching certification or higher.
- Minimum 5 years of continuous experience in the following technologies
- TCP/IP fundamentals
- IP Routing technologies: EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, DMVPN
- Cisco Nexus features: VPC, VDC, FEX
- LAN Switching: VTP v2/v3, Port-channels, Spanning-tree, Stackwise, Stackwise Virtual, Stackpower, VSS.
- Network Security: IPSec, NAT, Port Security
- Miscellaneous Network Services: HSRP, IP SLA and Object tracking, QoS, DHCP, DNS,
- Wireless: Cisco Wireless, Meraki.
- Firewalling: Cisco ASA, Fortigate or Palo Alto.
- Knowledge of any of the following is a plus:
- Cisco Nexus features: ACI, VXLAN
- Advanced WAN technologies: SD-WAN, DMVPN, MPLS
- Riverbed WAN Optimization
- Citrix Netscaler Load Balancing
- Network automation: Python/Ruby