Professional, Infrastructure - Voice Engineer
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 42803
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The Unified Communications (UC) Engineer position is responsible for the overall support, maintenance and admnistration of the Ingram Micro Unified IP Communications systems particularly UCCE scripting and callflows. The UC Engineer will also troubleshoot and resolve script and voice related problems and manage voice systems performance. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situation requires evaluation and judgment. Assists and/or leads the planning of small to medium systems projects through vendor comparison and cost studies and project management.
Essential Functions :
- Working knowledge of telecommunications industry standards protocols
- Experience with telephony monitoring and management tools
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Test all established Telecom BCP rerouting plans programmed with the local Telcos on a quarterly basis.
- Participate in emergency ad hoc meetings for the planning and subsequent execution of localized disaster recovery activities (e.g., snowstorms), e.g., call flow changes, special voice recordings and other temporary telephony requirements.
- Ensure the completion of root cause analysis and the implementation of prevention plans to avoid repetitious incidents
- Maintain knowledge of telecommunications technology for current and future needs.
- Call routing and configuration
- Perform ICM / CVP script troubleshooting
- Take ownership of project tasks, quantify and complete on time with minimal supervision
- Provide support for portions of the IP Telephony / Call Center environment as needed
- Applies knowledge of call center operational dynamics as it relates to implementation of ACD (Automatic Call Distribution), CTI (Computer Telephony Integration), Network
- Routing and Enterprise Reporting utilizing Cisco Unified CCE (Contact Center Enterprise) solutions to solve call center related issues
- Prepares documentation and conducts training and user orientation detailing configuration of proposed and deployed solutions
- Ability to engage Call Center managers and drive required solution from requirement gathering, design and build to testing, deployment and delivery
- Strong knowledge of UCCE scripting and administration
- Administer ICM Dialed Numbers and Call Types
- Manage ICM Tools for ICM Scripts, Agent and Skill Group Functionality
- Configure and manage CUCM for Agent Functionality
- Manage Media Files and Variables in ICM Scripts
- Configure and manage IVR Scripting with MicroApps
- Administer CCE for Monitoring and CUIC Reporting
- Configure and manage Precision Routing
- Knowledge of RONA
- Integrate VXML Applications with an ICM Script
- Hands on experience with Cisco Unified Communications Manager CUCM
- Hands on experience provisioning, supporting and troubleshooting users and devices in CUCM