Technical Cloud Product Manager - ESP
Job ID: 45320
CloudBlue is a technology solution startup born from the need to digitally transform a multibillion-dollar enterprise. The CloudBlue platform orchestrates ecosystems for customers worldwide, including the largest B2B Cloud Marketplace in the world. We have spent 15+ years innovating and investing in digital transformation, subscriptions, and multi-level partner ecosystems. Today, hundreds of customers rely on CloudBlue to orchestrate their ecosystems and scale their businesses globally.
By joining the CloudBlue team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business. Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation, Ingram Micro.
At CloudBlue you'll work with a diverse and multi-cultural team that spans cultures, continents, and time zones to serve our global customer base. You’ll be a part of a culture that emphasizes trust, open communication, and continuous learning.
How do you stand out?
The ideal candidate will have a Programming background and have progressed into Technical Product Management roles. If this sounds exactly like you, please read on!
Our office is in the North of Spain and has an agile and talented environment, with a solid career plan in one of the top cloud companies all over the world
Global Product Manager roles strengthen, manage and establish relationships to exceed expectations of Global partners, every day through innovative Global vendor/ Ingram Micro programs and promotions.
This position will additionally play a key role in providing technical guidance and consultancy to CloudBlue Customers by proposing integration solutions based on business requirements that will lead into a successful Go-To-Market strategy.
- Responsible for product planning and market research activities designed to increase product sales growth and expand market share.
- Owner of in-house development, delivery, and client adoption of cloud software products with a worldwide footprint.
- Prove the viability of novel requirements with a citizen developer mindset.
- Professionally challenge and guide engineering teams using self-prepared proofs-of-concept, prototypes, research, and/or code development.
- Accountable for aggressive time-to-market goals of cloud providers and customers, for product fitness for purpose in numerous cloud environments and scenarios, and for quality with exceptionally minimal bugs, defects, and escalations.
- Evaluates and adjust strategies to respond to changing and/or competitive markets.
- Take ownership of a business span of accountability, self-develop, and utilize key performance indicators to measure success, re-vector quickly and as often as markets dictate in order to keep at the forefront.
- Consistent reporting of progress of strategic imperatives, using quantitative measures, surfaced business intelligence, and qualified statements of expertise.
- Identify and maintain relationships with leaders and executives in product partners, third-party vendors, and internal organisations who are key to success.
- For complex challenges, bring forward novel solutions that are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with business area objectives.
- Internally recognized technical or business change agent. Uses a sense of continuous improvement and curiosity to integrate market research and emerging technologies into company product platforms.
- Improve on existing processes and practices with every use iteration. Apply a broad perspective to provide innovative solutions to a variety of complex issues.
- Possesses a highly specialised level of technical expertise or business acumen. Extensive breadth and depth of knowledge arrived through exposure to emerging technological advancements or complex business situations.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or additional relevant experience in a related field.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience as a Technical Product Manager.
- Career focus on technical solutions with strong programming background. Experience in related roles, such as Solution Architect, Technical Engineer… is a strong plus.
- Cloud infrastructure services experience (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) is a plus.
- Functional experience in programming with APIs using contemporary languages. Experience leading software developers through lifecycle development is a plus.
- Provide evidence of coding competency through GitHub repository or similar.
- Experience gathering technical requirements, writing Business & Market Requirements Documents to be used by multiple audiences.
- Experience defining use cases and developing optimal customer journey. Use case definition using Visio and\or UML. Utilizing Agile and JIRA for project management and tracking.
- Global experience is required preferable in the Technology industry experience
- Ability to develop strong relationship skills with Global internal and external clients
- Strong presentation skills, presenting to customers and internal executives
- Excellent level of English (written and verbal)