Who are we?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our business across Middle East, Turkey, and Africa regions. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our go-to-market Sales Presales, Sales and Business Development) and Marketing teams. Our business is focused on resellers in the Business-to-Business space (B2B).
In this job of Human Resource Manager, you will be leading the Human Resources department complying with the company and government policies.
What will you do?
- Play a lead role in the design, implementation, management, and promotion of HR programs related to company needs, objectives, goals and core values.
- Focus on aspects such as change management, transition management, conflict management, team development and various other people management interventions to ensure that employees remain engaged and committed to the company.
- Drive and improve HR systems and all aspects relating to the HR Functions, namely – Recruitments, Performance Management Staff development, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Legal issues related to employee’s contracts.
- Drive company policies & procedures. Liaise with all relevant departments to promote and ensure communication of the HR functions.
- The HR Manager considers both the business imperatives and people perspective in the context of respective labor legislation of KSA and is proactive in finding solutions for all people challenges in business. It is vital that the HR Manager remains up-to-date and proficient in all Human Resource related philosophies.
- Role includes Talent Management, Performance Management, L & D, Employee / Labor Relations, Compensation Benefits & HR Administration and Adhoc Projects.
Which Talent do you bring?
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources
- Postgraduate Degree in Human Resources/Employee Relations (preferred)
- 7+ years HR generalist experience preferable with a FMCG / IT Distribution.
- 3-5 years “stand-alone” experience of leading an HR function at a senior level.
- Exposure to a variety of HR practices such as workforce planning, performance management, talent management, organizational development, learning and development and transformation
- Experience of working in a complex multicultural matrix organization. .
- Ability to be effective both strategically and at a hands-on, operational level.
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to engage with a very diverse employee population
- Collaboration and Influence: Work effectively with all parties to positively impact
- Results Oriented: Meet goals and work to improve/transform
- Strategic and Global Mindset: Consider business challenges and adapt to cultural differences when working across cultures
- Customer Mindset top of mind: Provide value beyond customers’ expectations, seek and use customer feedback to improve
- Change Agent: Communicate the value of change, adapt to change and maintain focus during change
- Team Leadership: Align team with Ingram Micro’s vision and strategy, motivate associates.
- Judgment & Decision Making: Read/assess situations and respond appropriately.
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and Talents.