Senior Solution Design Engineer
Job ID: 46141
We’re the pulse of international e-commerce. We’re part of an ever-growing US corporation and we look after renowned e-commerce clients from all over the world. Our 850,000 sq ft state-of-the-art warehouse in Großbeeren (South of Berlin) offers air-conditioned, ergonomically optimized workplaces. We’re committed to making our international employees from more than 50 countries feel right at home, which is why we pay attention to the little things that make work more enjoyable.
Our goal is to be the most original employer in logistics, and you can become a part of this journey by applying as a
Senior Solution Design Engineer
to support our team in Großbeeren (South of Berlin).
As a Senior Solution Design Engineer (f/m/d), you will develop and implement best-practice warehouse processes and solutions.
Some travel will be required for regular visits of clients or the European Facilities.
Your future role as a Senior Solution Design Engineer:
- You will be responsible for end-to-end solution design (capacity, productivities, cost, headcount, SLAs, equipment and layout).
- You will be responsible for end-to-end design and implementation of the Engineering solution in an implementation project.
- You will support the Business Development team on responding to RFQs and RFIs (outlining possible setups / solutions).
- You will actively contribute to knowledge development of best-in-class supply-chain methods and stay up to date with relevant developments.
- You will be responsible for transportation network analysis using modeling tools.
- You will fulfill a consultant role towards internal and (potential) external customers on new product implementations and supply chain (re)design.
- You will conduct special studies into opportunities of systems and process enhancements and start up innovation initiatives.
Your ideal Profile:
- You are fluent in German and English (C-Level Proficient).
- You have minimum 5 years of work experience with relevant experience in industrial engineering; preferably warehouse environment.
- You have strong analytical background with experience in designing supply-chain solutions.
- You (ideally) have experience in facility design as well as transportation network analysis using modeling tools.
- You have experience in using modeling tools like CAST and MOST.
- You are (ideally) aware of new technologies and supply-chain trends, inside and outside the ‘4 - walls’.
- You (ideally) possess good knowledge of ERP and relevant software applications.
- You (ideally) have knowledge of statistic process control.
- You have the ability to handle complex problems.
- You are experienced in project- and change management.
- You have excellent communication and leadership skills as well as good reporting skills.
What we offer:
- Flat hierarchy and flexible working hours.
- A highly motivated team and an open communication style.
- A workplace in a growing sector.
- Ability to drive change and design systems and tools.
- Having a mentor for your induction.
- Being in a position to grow alongside our innovative company with long-term opportunities and promotion prospects.
- A variety of trainings on technical topics, languages, and soft skills.
- Ergonomic, air-conditioned, and ultra-modern work environment.
- Free beverages and other amenities.
- Using the free 24/7 advisory service “LifeWorks” offering support in any situation.
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
Please send your application using the online form on our global career site.
We look forward to getting to know you!