Job ID: 45612
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: Order to Cash and Purchase to pay processes, as well as General Ledger
- Help with monthly, quarterly and year-end financial audit activities as well as any Corporate reporting requirements
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions, including AR, AP, Cash Application.
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end (as needed)
Qualifications for Accounting Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA (or equivalent) highly preferred
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role
- Experience/knowledge with US GAAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization (English and Spanish)
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
- Knowledge of employee relationship building and performance management techniques
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with other financial systems. SAP Experiences is not required, but HIGHLY preferred
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.