Engineer, Software Development-IND
This job posting is no longer active.
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 45002
We are looking for a Senior.NET Developer to join our IT department and build functional applications and websites.
Senior .NET Developer responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications and supporting existing systems.
If you’re equally happy to roll up your sleeves to write code and review other team members’ work, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll use your expertise in the .NET framework to help us deploy high-quality applications.
- Gain a clear understanding of clients' businesses and requirements.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Writing and delivering correct and well-designed software components in below technologies:
- API Services
- SQL Server
- SSRS (good to have)
- SSIS (good to have)
- Writing comprehensive unit tests using a TDD approach.
- Working cooperatively in a team of engineers and program managers.
- Supporting the existing code base and diagnosing support issues.
- Participating in daily stand-up meetings.
Skills and experience:
- Applicant should be highly proficient in C#, .NET and net, focusing on web development
- Strong experience developing/managing REST and SOAP-based Web Service API(s)
- Applicant must have strong SQL experience and be used to dealing with large datasets and/or real time information
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure cloud services preferred
- Experience with Source Control tools like GIT / Bitbucket and TFS – Source Control
- Applicant should ideally be well versed in Agile and SCRUM methodologies.