Sr. Professional, Tax
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 46264
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The Senior Tax Specialist (Sr. Professional, Tax) role reporting to the Corp Tax, Senior Manager (and above, where applicable).
A key member of the worldwide tax accounting function by reviewing countries’ tax accounting calculations, including current and deferred tax computations, return to provision, and maintenance of support for uncertain tax matters.
This position will also assist in training and oversight of users on new tax provision systems while continuing to help reporting manager refine tax technology to align with Tax Accounting matters, thus enhancing users’ experience and increase efficiency within the Tax Operations group.
In performing these functions, the senior professional will also indirectly oversee the work performed by personnel in other department groups in the US, Europe, META, Asia, and Latin America, who will assist in the preparation of the tax provisions for their respective jurisdictions.
What You Bring to the Role:
- Review Tax Accounting and Return To Provision calculations prepared by countries by analyzing tax adjustments, questioning tax treatments and advising tax accounting entries timely and accurate
- Tax reporting period for consolidation purposes.
- Increase Delivery efficiency of processes and systems across Tax Function
Ideal Candidate Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Masters Degree in Taxation preferred.
- 3 to 5 years tax experience in Big 4 accounting firm and/or equivalent experience in tax department of a large multi-national corporation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), HFM, Onesource Workflow Manager, Onesource Dataflow Template and Onesource Tax Provision software.
- Technical – High proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications, HFM and Onesource Tax provision (OTP).
- Strong Tax Provision and Tax Accounting background.
- Possess tax accounting reporting and process knowledge including FAS109 (ASC 740), FIN18 and FIN48.
- Experience with instituting new tax provision processes, tools and templates in a large international environment.
- Strong communication (written and oral), tax technology and systems, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work collaboratively with other tax professionals.
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills.
- Value-based behavior.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.